Where Beauty, Science & Nature Meet...
-Greater love has no one than this; that he lay down his life for a friend: John 15:13
* * * * * * *
Welcome Valentina Hawks, our new Clinical Aesthetician!
Valentina has expanded our skin care menu to include:
. Ultrasound Treatments (for removal of skin tags, moles, etc.)
. Micro-Current Treatments
. Collagen Induction Therapy (Microneedling)
. LED Treatments
. Lipo-Cavitation Body Sculpting
For more detailed information, click on the "Services / Book an Appointment" tab, then "Services" & select "Facials / Skin & Body Care". Or, simply book a consultation or appointment today! $10 off your first treatment valued at $75 or more!
* We strongly encourage wearing a while in the salon. Also, please refer to our continued enhanced COVID protocol as outlined below:
* Vinyl dividers will remain in place between all workstations & sink basins to mitigate the spread of germs;
* All guests are kindly encouraged to use our hand sanitizer upon entry (positioned near the front door);
* All services will be by appointment only;
* We are adequately disinfecting all styling stations, sink stations, etc. between services;
* All staff members have been Barbicide® COVID-19 certified;
* All laundry is disinfected/sanitized after each use;
* We will no longer be serving snacks;
* While we still accept cash, we strongly encourage customers to pay via check or credit card;
* Our bathroom, door handles, & other commonly touched items are being sanitized several times per day & trash is being emptied several times per day as well.
Conveniently located adjacent to the
Island Walk Shopping Center in
Palm Coast, FL
“I love the atmosphere at Moss Salon. The staff is down to earth, genuine and very professional. The salon has a great vibe and the products are amazing. If you’re looking for a stylist who has a keen eye for the right cut for your bone structure, who knows just the right color mix to get the results you want and is just a really neat lady, give Rachael a call. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks for another great hair day!!!!” - D. Gibson
"I was referred to Jess by 2 or 3 people who raved about her massage so I finally made time for myself and tried her out. I was not disappointed! She used a few techniques/modalities that were new to me and I loved everything she did. She's very professional, discreet and has amazing ability and knowledge. I even bouth a gift certificate for a friend. Will definitely go back on a regular basis." - Amanda N.
"On Saturday I received my 1st Ultra Calming Facial ever by Annie. She explained each step she was doing to my face(my request) She didn't JUST massage, cleanse and moisturize my face, she massaged my scalp, neck, shoulders, arms, fingers. WOW!! My skin felt SO rejuvenated and my body was totally relaxed. It was a shame I had to drive myself home. Thank you so much Annie for making me feel so good!! I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!!" - Susan J.
"MOSS is a wonderful Salon. The environment is inviting. The employees are personable & professional. They are knowledgeable about their products & well trained in providing hair care services. I have been impressed with the results of their services. My hair looks great & it is healthy. Lindsey Crosby Love, love, love my color & cut by Lindsey." - Kathy C.
"I've had bad luck in the past and not been happy with salons and the service they provided since coming to moss have had LeeAnn and shes amazing! The only person I trust with my hair!!!" - Sabrina H.
"Heather does a wonderful job of listening as well as providing her expert advice. She is meticulous and creative and super patient and kind, definitely reccomend!" - Heather S.
"Maddy was great , very knowledgeable in her field and made sure I was comfortable the entire time. l needed highlights and a trim and couldn't be happier and most importantly my hair feels healthy she listened when I told her how my hair usually pulls which is important to me. I will be going back and recommending to anyone that will listen. Everyone was very kind. Great atmosphere." - Stacy I.